We are pleased to inform you that Atelier B 4.6.3 is available.
It is exclusively reserved for maintenance holders, and is accessible from the account page.
This version fixes, 133 bugs and several improvements are included:
- AtelierB CSSP
- B modelling and application programming for starter kits SK0 and SK1
- Interactive proof
- Saved proofs can now be replayed until the first failing command
- Userpass can now be saved in the patchprover file
- Project management
- Improvement of the use of MANIFEST
- MANIFEST files can now be used through the console
- C4B: add the translation of tables indexed by an enumeration.
- B2C: control on table initialization
- Use of real numbers
- It is now possible to add only rule validated by PP
- Event-B: add the WITNESS keyword
- Consolidation of PO generation
- Add the proof obligation generator parametrization manual
If you require more detailed information please refer to the 4.6.3 release notes