A virtual open-access tutorial on the programming of the CLEARSY Safety Platform is organized during the ABZ 2021 International Conference, on June 8th 2021 from 3:30pm to 5:30pm CET.
Register with your email at https://my.demio.com/ref/XCAMy6daO1HAhmUl
Target audience is students, researchers, teachers, and engineers.
Skills learned are:
- introduction to safety (software, electronics, system),
- programming a controller with B.
With this tutorial, you are going to learn on a concrete example how to use a formal method for “serious things” with an industry point of view.
We will have a look at:
- the system – a railway level crossing – chosen as anyone knows the subject and because it is complex enough to demonstrate the approach
- the software – mainly developed formally. The formal notation is introduced when required (it is not a course on B)
- the physical implementation including some bits of electronics and a 3D-printed model
A level crossing controller is going to be exercised with several boards and different environments to demonstrate how the CLEARSY Safety Platform could be used for safety critical applications.
Slides, models and source code will be released after the tutorial at https://github.com/CLEARSY/tutorial-ABZ-2021