Publié le 05/02/2013 |
CLEARSY and Witz corporation are cooperating to jointly develop the use of the B formal method in Japan.
Several actions have been undertaken since last year:
- A series of articles on embedded software development with B is being published by the journal “Interface“. The first page of the first four articles are freely available (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Atelier B 4.1.0 is now speaking Japanese:
- Tool interface has been translated
- Extended Unicode support allows to have Japanese identifiers and comments.
- Atelier B website is being translated to Japanese. The first translated pages are the welcome page and the version page.