Event-B is a specialisation of the B-Method, used to formally describe systems and mathematically reason about their properties. The objective of this training is to enable use of Event-B in the modelling and validation of systems. The training provides a reminder of the principles behind the B-Method and the theory used by Event-B, as well as an introduction to the specific features of the latter.
- To acquire the basics of the B-Method.
- To understand the principles behind modelling systems with B.
- To validate the properties on the systems by using Event-B.
- To write the “right” models in Event-B.
- Anyone willing to acquire knowledge about Event-B.
- Anyone willing to use B to model systems.
- Mathematical understanding equivalent to a Science A’ level.
- Basic knowledge of B, or “understanding B” training recommended.
- Introduction to Event-B
- The Event-B langage.
- Refinement techniques.
– New York Metro (NYCT) (USA)
– Alstom (France