Atelier B 4.7
Why use Atelier B?
– Availability of the tool in Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, thanks to the development of the graphic interface in the Qt environment and the transfer of the Atelier B core tools.
– New graphic interface that offers, in particular:
- An all-in-one overview of the projects and their status, a better integration of error messages.
- The inclusion of a task distributor: the development tasks (type verification, generation of proof obligations, automatic proof, code generation) can be distributed among a pool of servers. The interface allows for the adding, deleting and interrupting of these tasks.
- A reworked proof interface with better management of the proof tree, simplified access to proof commands, the addition of user rules and the syntactic analysis of formulas.
- An editor with browsing and automatic completion that supports the B Language and Event-B. (Event-B).
– Integration of the proof of the well-definedness: automatic, integrated creation of a well-definedness project associated with a main project to validate the well-definedness .
– Addition of improved proof tools for mathematical rules.
– Addition of an automatic refinement tool (BART)
– Addition of a B0 implementation translator towards the language (ComenC)
– Event-B support with syntactic controls and the generation of specific proof obligations
– Addition of a simple, effective means of interfacing with external tools.